Monday 28 July 2014

Winter Days....

Sitting in my sewing/craft room looking out at a cold, windy and drizzly wet day!  I am thankful for a warm heater and hot tea and I know I'll never be bored in this room!  So much to do!  Best to update some social media and then get down to planning my next fun Stampin' Up! events!  Sad to say it, but there's no time like the present to get organised for Christmas craft and I've recently received the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalogue for a preview!  Before it's released to the craft-loving public, we demonstrators are lucky enough to be able to pre-order and play with the new products to make up gorgeous samples to inspire your creative spirit!  I can't wait!

We are planning to hold a big Christmas Craft Day at the Bool Lagoon Community Hall, so keep your eyes posted for updates!

In early July I held my High Tea Launch for the New Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue!  We had a lovely day exploring the wonders of the new products and enjoyed a sumptuous High Tea!  A big Thank you to all who attended!  I love sharing this fun craft!
High Tea!

The girls hard at play!

Goodies on Display

Make the prettiest jam jar labels using the 'Four Frames Stamp Set' & 'Decorative Labels Punch'

Spiral Rose Die cut with the new 'In-Colours'

Photopolymer Alphabet Stamp Set!  SO versatile!
Workshop In Warrnambool! 
Then followed by two workshops in Victoria for some of my dear friends!  So what next?
............The HOLIDAY CATALOGUE!!!!!! I have it in my hot little hands and I'm so excited to share the festive creations with you, but you'll have to wait till late August to see the fun!  Till then I'll be busy working on samples to make your Christmas bright!



Winter on the farm is allowing a slower pace at times as it is simply too wet and unpleasant to be outside, but we still get plenty done! Here's some farm pics of the last month!


Charlie takes it all in his stride and has discovered the pleasures of an open fire!

Yes, the day was a grim as it looks and moving uncooperative sheep is hard work!

My boys Malcom & Mickey

I'm having fun getting to grips with some yummy bread-making lately! So pleased with how it turned out!

Wellies are essential now!  Love my welly socks!

Lamby, George and Lewis devouring their calf pellets.  Lamby still likes to butt in and have some!


The first lemons from my tree!

The boys love riding up on the hay! L) to R) is Moss, Cooper, Mickey and Malcom

My beautiful compost bins we constructed a couple of days ago!  Thanks to my brill hubby! Scrap pieces are making up one front board for the time being, and more bays will be added when we get to it!

It's a beautiful world we live in!

I will post some pics of my project life when I get it up to date, but it is seriously the easiest and nicest way to organise and keep your photo memories!  Click on this link to see the beautiful new range of Project Life card kits and supplies and start documenting your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment