Monday 22 December 2014

Ho Ho Ho!!

Two days till Christmas! I'd better get busy with the cake today (don't worry, it's a tropical one this year!), and if I have time I'll do some mince pies too, yummo! It's not Christmas without mince pies! 

This year has been fun, hard work and inspiring. My only resolution for next year is to squeeze in more craft and sewing! We are very lucky to live in a wonderful area with fantastic neighbours and a safe roof over our heads and it doesn't take much these days to be reminded of our fortune. I hope more people can find peace. 

A very huge thank you to all who have supported me in my first year as an Independant Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! especially my lovely hubby who has given me time when I needed it to complete projects!   I have really enjoyed my roll and hope to have a lot more fun next year with great classes and workshops.  I won't prattle on but instead will pop in a few photos of the last two months and simply say.....
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy & Peaceful New Year!

 
Righto! Cake time!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment